Emily & Justin | Nose Hill, Calgary


Emily and Justin have such a strong bond - just by looking at them, you can tell that they are connected on a deeper level. The way that they look at each other says it all! They are a couple which I admire and their love constantly inspires me! Emily and I have been best friends since we were around 5 years old - how amazing! I met Justin in high school after noticing all the girls swoon over him in the hallways (😉). Their love story began shortly afterwards and has been going strong ever since! I am so proud to call these incredible people my friends and I am so honored to have been able to capture their love. 



























Subjects: Emily Gibson & Justin Ward
Date: July 16, 2017
Location: Nose Hill Park, Calgary Alberta
Lens: NIKKOR 35mm 1.4

Thanks for taking a peak at the photos! You can find the entire set HERE.
Stay tuned for future photography posts,
Madison xx




No comments